The Barbara Bates Center for the Study of the History of Nursing is interested in collecting relevant materials related to the development and evolution of continuing education in nursing. The Bates Center is the preeminent history of nursing research center and archive. Our priority is to increase the understanding of the importance of the history of nursing and healthcare to the development of our healthcare system and in crafting effective health policies and patient. We are interested in conference reports, meeting minutes, abstracts and presentations that detail the establishment and growth of this important area of nursing practice. If you have materials you feel are relevant, please contact archivist Jessica Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 PNEG ConferenceConference begins!October 6, 20228 months to go.
- Mark your calendars. The 48th Annual National Conference on Professional Nursing Education and Development begins O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…* 2 weeks ago
- Innovate. Educate. Motivate. The 47th Annual PNEG Conference information and call for abstracts is now available at pneg.org* 1 year ago
- The 2020 PNEG has been cancelled due to the impacts of the coronavirus. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021.* 1 year ago
- The Call for Abstracts is now available for the 2020 PNEG Conference at pneg.org Please RT to your faculty followers.* 2 years ago
- The 2020 PNEG Conference Call for Abstracts & Conference Information is now online at pneg.org* 2 years ago