The call for abstracts is closed as of March 9, 2018.
Topics of interest
- Completed research of interest to the participants or consistent with the conference themes
- Innovative educational strategies
- Unique or innovative programs
- Solutions to common academic or clinical issues and technology
- Topics of interest to new educators or nurses interested in becoming educators will also be considered.
First time researchers and presenters are encouraged to apply.
The primary presenter is expected to register for the conference. One presenter per project will be eligible for a reduced conference registration rate.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
For abstracts that are not completed research, please include the following headings: Problem, Background, Purpose, Intervention, Outcomes and Implications for practice (unless already addressed in prior section).
Abstracts are limited to 400 words or less. Do not include tables, charts or references.
Notification of acceptance will begin after April 9, 2018.
Please direct questions regarding abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkview Health System is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The Indiana State Nurses Association has designated ONA as the official approver of CNE Providers and activities for Indiana (OBN-001-91) (OH-427, 6/1/2018).